This website is the property of and operated by Effi-Sciences, a Limited Company registered in Seville Companies House on Volume 5827, Page 71, Sheet SE-100441, Reg. 1, with registered office in Astronomía 1 – 1, 2º 13. Sevilla, 41015, Spain
Payment via Debit/Credit Card
Online payments are available with Visa, Eurocard or Mastercard. This payment transaction will appear on your debit/credit card statement as “TDAH-ADHD 2019”
Payment via Bank Transfer
Bank Name ING Bank NV
Account Holder Effi-Sciences Scientific Event Management
Address: Avda. Luis Morales 32. 41018 Sevilla (Spain)
IBAN: ES56 1465 0130 0119 0034 2318
In order to have your bank transfer payments processed correctly, please:
- Include in the description/reason of your transfer the following: TDAH-ADHD-2019, Order No., and Your Name
- Send copy of your bank transfer receipt to the technical secretariat via e-mail
Kindly note that
- Organizers do not accept any responsibility for “not processing” the payments and/or receipts which do not have the description (TDAH-ADHD-2019, Order No., and Your Name) indicated.
- The bank charges (including the intermediary bank charges which may be applied for international transactions) should be covered by the participant.
- The status of your orders and payments can be checked at all times by logging into your web account.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
Cancellation requests must be sent by email to the Technical Secretariat.
- Cancellation requests received by 31 December 2018 will have a penalty of 50%.
- Cancellation requests received after 31 December 2018 will have a penalty of 100%.
Refunds in cash will be not made.
In the event of cancellation as a result of any event of ‘force majeure’ or for other reasons that are beyond the control of Effi-Sciences, Effi-Sciences is not liable for any mishap connected with it and the registration fee shall not be refunded. ‘Force majeure’ (or ‘Act of God’) reasons include but are not limited to: war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, health risks, and fire.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to Spanish law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.